JTP Evolution Oy
We collect personal data for the purpose of managing the customer relationship. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the contract between us and the legal obligations arising from it. The provision of personal data is a precondition for the conclusion of a contract. In other words, you cannot order goods from our online shop if you do not provide your personal data.
We also collect personal data for marketing purposes. The legal basis for processing personal data is consent.
We do not profile you or make automated decisions about you.
- The recipients of your personal data are:
- our company and its employees
- the payment intermediary who receives the payment from you
- the carrier who delivers the goods to you
- the accountant who registers the order in our books
- the auditor who audits our accounts
- the IT company that maintains our website
We store your personal data:
- In our online store for five years
- In our email archive for seven years
- In accounting records for seven years
You have the following rights:
- the right to inspect personal data concerning you
- the right to rectification
- the right to restrict processing (for example, you can refuse marketing)
- the right to object to processing
- the right to withdraw consent (for example, you can withdraw your consent to marketing)
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Please note that you only have a "right to be forgotten" if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.